Consent to the processing of personal data
I give my consent to CJSC Kinergo (Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Kazinets str., 121A/2, room 1), hereinafter referred to as the “Organization”, to process the following personal data of mine: identification number, full name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, registration data at the place of residence and stay.
Processing purposes: making transactions, delivering ordered goods, maintaining a customer database, sending correspondence and (or) goods, receiving audit services, receiving banking services, acquiring services, receiving hosting services, end-to-end analytics services and loyalty program services, receiving tourist, hotel, visa services, booking services and (or) the sale of transport tickets.
For these purposes, I consent to the following actions with my personal data: collection, systematization, storage, modification, use, depersonalization, blocking, distribution (provision), deletion.
In particular, I consent to the dissemination (provision) of my personal data:
– telecom operators (for sending correspondence and (or) goods);
– organizations and individual entrepreneurs providing audit services to organizations;
– banks and organizations that provide acquiring services to organizations, other services related to the need to make payments;
– organizations that provide hosting services to Organizations, end-to-end analytics services and loyalty program services;
– organizations that provide Organizations with hotel services, booking and (or) sale of transport tickets, visa centers and other organizations that provide visa support or travel services.
The processing of my personal data can be carried out both in an automated and non-automated way.
The consent to the processing of personal data is valid from the date of its signing until the purposes of personal data processing are achieved.
The rights related to the processing of my personal data, the mechanism for exercising such rights, as well as the consequences of my consent or refusal to give such consent have been explained to me.
In particular, I am aware that I have the right to:
– withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by submitting a written application;
– receive information regarding the processing of my personal data;
– require changes to my personal data if the personal data is outdated or inaccurate;
– receive information about the provision of my personal data to third parties once a calendar year for free, unless otherwise provided by law;
– to demand free termination of processing of my personal data, including their deletion, in the absence of grounds for processing personal data provided for by law;
– appeal the actions/omissions and decisions of the personal data operator that violate my rights when processing my personal data to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation on appeals of citizens and legal entities.