- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on this website or provides them to the Operator directly by other means. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with the terms of the Policy.
- This website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) and we ask such persons not to provide their personal information through the website.
Receiving (collecting) personal data
- Through the registration procedure on the website, the Operator collects and processes the following categories of personal data through it: name, e-mail address, mobile phone number.
- When registering on the website, the visitor confirms his agreement with the terms of the Policy and gives his consent to the processing of personal data.
- The operator performs the following actions with personal data: processing of personal data, including recording, collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), including cross-border, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
- The operator can process the following personal data of the User:
- Full Name;
- email address;
- phone numbers;
- delivery address;
- The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of “Personal data”.
Purposes of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails, concluding, executing and terminating civil contracts.
- Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
- Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address email@example.com marked “Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers.”
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
The transfer of personal data can be carried out:
- third parties who provide the Operator with services such as, for example, website hosting, data analysis, order delivery, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail services, audit;
- to third parties, if the Operator considers that it is necessary or appropriate for the execution of mandatory judicial acts and the requirements of the competent state authorities, if the transfer of personal data in these cases does not contradict the applicable law.
- Aggregate data. The operator can combine personal data, so that using the combined information it will not be possible to identify the User and any other person, for example, in the case when personal data is used to calculate the percentage of customers in a certain region. In some cases, the Operator may combine personal data and non-personal information.
- Use, transfer and other processing of non-personal information. Since it is impossible to identify the User with the help of non-personal information, the Operator can receive, use and transmit it for any purpose.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Updating personal data”.
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s email address email@example.com with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
Methods for determining the IP address
- The IP address of the User’s computer is a number that is automatically assigned to the User’s computer by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). The IP address can be automatically determined and recorded in the server log when the User visits the website; in addition, the time of the visit and the pages visited are recorded. Determining the IP address is a standard practice and is done automatically on many websites.
- The operator may use IP addresses to determine website usage statistics, diagnose server problems, detect fraud, administer the website and other purposes. IP addresses, server log and related data are considered non-personal information in all cases when the specified data is not linked to personal information.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version. The operator reserves the right to periodically amend the Policy. Changes to the Policy come into force after the publication of the new version of the Policy on the website. Continuing cooperation with the Operator after the introduction of such changes, the User accepts the new version of the Policy.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://kinergo.ru/politika-konfideczialnosti/.